cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesCO
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 26

Re: Master Socket Position Unusable? Move/Extend?

No worries @StephanieG. I'm busy pretty much all of tomorrow, but I'll be around Thursday if there are any updates!

Thanks again.

0 Ratings
JamesCO
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 26

Hi @StephanieG.

Local manager got back in contact with me to ask when was most suitable this week to have the master socket moved. I'm going to go back to him with either Wednesday or Friday, so I should have an update for you by the end of the week and hopefully be able to close this out!

Cheers,
James

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 23 of 26

@JamesCO I had contacted the team again as I hadn't heard anything back yet so thanks for letting us know. Fingers crossed we've close to the finish line!

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
JamesCO
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 26

Good news @StephanieG – master socket was moved to the living room on Wednesday! Same installer showed up and had the job done in less than 20 mins with virtually no mess and was perfectly friendly about it.

I haven't tested the internet from the new point yet as I had to leave almost immediately after he'd been, but I'll be there at some point this week to make sure it works and I'll post back here to confirm.

Thanks again for all of your help on this, it's hugely appreciated! Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 25 of 26

Took a little time but good to hear you're now sorted out.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 26 of 26

@JamesCO great news, thanks for updating your thread and letting us all know. I'm sorry it took us a while, but we got there in the end 🙂

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings