cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Master Sockets

Go to solution

I've ordered BT broadband to be used in my room and I don't have a master socket in my room but I don't know if it would be possible to have one installed into my room and if BT offers to install them or not? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Master Sockets

Go to solution

do you have an existing BT landline or are you new to BT?  what service are you getting Fibre to your home - FTTP  or fibre to the cabinet - FTTC

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I'm new to BT so I don't have any existing BT lines and I don't know how to check whether its FTTP or FTTC. The package I have bought is Fibre 1.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

then probably FTTC  fibre to cabinet and copper phone to your home

The openreach engineer will need to install a master socket if you do not have an existing openreach phone line whether active or not

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.