cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Maximum speed reported on My Bt

Up to the end of last year I was regularly getting a download speed of around 40Mb and upload of 8Mb and that was being reported on My Bt as the speeds I could expect. Over Christmas and the New Year we had a line fault and the speeds would drop to around 6Mb. The line fault was eventually fixed and we now get around 35Mb download which is fine but My Bt is still reporting us having a max guaranteed download speed of 5 - 6Mb. I've also been offered an 'upgrade' to Fibre broadband and Halo 2 and guaranteed a max download of 5 -6 Mb which I can easily refuse. can the speeds reported by My Bt be corrected so that they reflect what we actually get?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Maximum speed reported on My Bt

try running btspeedtster and see if that corrects it otherwise you just new to till it updates automatically   thankfully it is not affecting your connection speed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings