cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Me again sorry

Sorry we are new here I brought a new extension lead today is it okay for me to unplug the router so I can add them all to the new extension it has surge on it for safety on the new extension lead block. We had to use an extension lead as we do not have another plugs in the hall so we had to use an extension leader. Sorry to ask so many questions. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Me again sorry

Yes.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@Michelle719wrote:

Sorry we are new here I brought a new extension lead today is it okay for me to unplug the router so I can add them all to the new extension it has surge on it for safety on the new extension lead block. We had to use an extension lead as we do not have another plugs in the hall so we had to use an extension leader. Sorry to ask so many questions. 

It depends what you mean by "so I can add them all to the new extension", the hub will be fine but don't expect any powerline converters you may have to perform well, especially if the extension block has surge supression

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thank you both for your help sorry to be a pain.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

No need to apologise, you asked a pertinent question. You were not a pain in any sense.

Message 6 of 6

Thank you all for your help.
0 Ratings