cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Me neighbours can all get fibre yet I cannot

The houses either side of mine plus the ones across the road all can now have fibre broadband yet we cannot. We are a house separated into 5 flats we already have normal broadband but it's nowhere near fast enough.

Why is it that everyone else can have fibre but yet we are the only place that cannot 

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Me neighbours can all get fibre yet I cannot

Are you a BT Broadband customer

if so enter your phone number and post results. Remember delete number 

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

We don't have a landline as we don't use it but I used that and typed in the address and what came up confussed me I am no good with anything like this

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

If you have broadband you have a phone line, it won't work without.

If you post the screenshot as requested all wil be explained.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

sorry we have a landline just not a phone haha

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

You never confirmed you are a BT broadband customer or are you with a different ISP?

if you check your BT account assuming you are with BT then you will see your phone number and then use that in the checker

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

I think my partners dad signed us up with NOW Tv for the moment we have just moved in so my father in law has done alot of things but i think we are with now TV

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

we will be going with BT as soon as we can get the fast fibre but we are just waiting to see if eventually we will be able to get it which im sure hopefully we can soon as our neighbour and a few doors down have been able to get fast fibre and we are on the same cabinet

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

As this forum is for BT Retail customers you need to post on the NOW forum and ask there why you cannot get fibre

0 Ratings