cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Mini Hub Help

Go to solution

Afternoon, 

I’m looking for some information on how activate a mini hub during a broadband outage. 

I had an outage of around 16 hours last week and couldn’t get the mini hub to work.  It was originally sent me a couple of years ago following another broadband issue.  BT were already aware of the outage, so I couldn’t log an issue.  

When I tried to connect it just kept saying I had exceeded my data, which obviously wasn’t correct. 

Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Mini Hub Help

Go to solution

do you have the Halo 3 add on to your package

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Yes, I have Halo 3 with the stay connected promise. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

then you need to phone CS 03301234150 to activate your hybrid

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@United77wrote:

BT were already aware of the outage, so I couldn’t log an issue.  

Sounds like an MSO (Major Service Outage) but there is a process to log these and enable the mifi switch on (Keep Connected Promise), is the issue fixed or resolved now ?

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Yes, the issue is resolved now.  I would like to know what the process is for future reference. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@United77wrote:

Yes, the issue is resolved now.  I would like to know what the process is for future reference. 

You contact BT like normal, when they ran a fault they've picked up the MSO and stopped there, this helps you understand why your service isn't working, the advisor should of continued with the fault flow so it activates the mifi (4G mini hub).