cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 25

Re: Mis-sold BT Infinity - dont think I will ever be able to get my guaranteed minimum!

Results look ok just lower than expected with attenuation higher than expected

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Blinky2134
Contributor
Message 22 of 25

Re: Mis-sold BT Infinity - dont think I will ever be able to get my guaranteed minimum!

So for some reason an Engineer turned up this morning after I had left for work and as my wife was about to also leave.....  Said he was here to look at a fault and he could do it all from outside!  I called BT when I got into the office and was told they had no engineer booked to come out and could not explain!!  So, came home from work to no internet, called BT again and the very nice lady went through her script, ignoring me when I told her about the engineer visit, she asked if I had changed the internal wiring - NO I HAVE BEEN OUT AT WORK ALL DAY, THE ENGINEER MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING!!!!

Anyway, one reboot later and its back on, although the same slow speed and the same line 'your speed will go up and down for the next few days, call back on the 8th of Feb and we can get somebody out'

Getting really annoyed with BT now, not far off pulling the plug and going back to Sky - they just seem completly disorganised and the whole not getting involved till 10 days is up is ridiculous - it might spped up a bit but after 3 days its not gonna go from 27mB to 40mB is it!

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 25

I think it will be worth getting you in the queue for a moderator to deal, as an Early Life Failure.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Blinky2134
Contributor
Message 24 of 25

oK, thanks, that would be good

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 25 of 25

Hi @Blinky2134,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your service. We can look over everything and speak with you about it. To get in touch, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. 

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings