cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanMax89
Contributor
Message 11 of 12

Re: Mod Help Needed: changing NGA profile

Agreed, but this threshold for interleaving enabling would change with nga profile as mentioned in the linked post.
0 Ratings
DanMax89
Contributor
Message 12 of 12

NGA / Stability Profile Check

Getting nowhere with this over the phone so once again trying here. As in @GW65's post (https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Fibre-broadband/Mod-help-needed-changing-NGA-profile/td-p/1843994) can I please have some help checking which FTTC NGA profile I am on.

My line is and has always been super stable (excluding an area fault) with a current uptime of around 70 days and I am no more than 100m or so from the cab. My up and down speeds are fantastic but interleaving is enabled on the line and never shifts without a DLM reset, which is frustrating from a gaming pov. I would like to check which NGA profile I am on and adjust if necessary. It looks like @NeilO  and @RobbieMac were able to help the previous user investigate this so I would very much appreciate someone pointing me in the same direction.

I can post HH stats when I get home if required but they are all fine and don't show interleaving depth anyway. Appreciate any help with this. 

0 Ratings