cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 16

Re: Modem says 67Mbps, Wholesale test says 64Mbps profile?

I find it really unusual that with only 2 resets/drop in connection in 4 months that you are in a banded profile as banding normally result of far more resets in shorter timescale

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 16

Unfortunately DLM can get stuck and not release banding once line regains stability.

0 Ratings
pippincp
Sage
Message 13 of 16

I find it strange that in the first post " line is connected at 67000Kbps" and "attainable rate of 69474904Kbps" from the Draytek suddenly becomes  "67000Kbps" with "87329448 attainable" once the Dratek is "hooked up to check settings".

Deos this mean the OP keeps switching equipment?

DanielS
Message 14 of 16

Hi @Stuartd,

We can take a look at your profile to see what it's set at. However; are you switching between routers/hubs checking the stats?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Stuartd
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 16

I am checking the stats by plugging directly into the modem via a laptop, I did reset the modem however.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 16 of 16

@Stuartd I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details and we'll be happy to get this looked into. https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

0 Ratings