cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Moving Router to new location

Hi, When i ordered my BT package i selected that i wanted the Router installed to the same place as the old one, however i have since changed my mind and would like it installed upstairs.

Will the engineer still do this? I can't get hold of BT or find the live chat to inform them that this is how i would like it installed. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Moving Router to new location

are you getting FTTP and engineer fitting the ONT?  if so just speak to engineer when arrives

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I've just ordered new Fibre broadband, not sure if they need to be moving sockets or whatever
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

but are you getting fibre to the house or is it fibre to the cabinet and copper to home so you connect router to master socket

do you currently have an openreach phone socket?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I dont believe we have an openreachsocket

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

do you have a current landline phone?  is this a new build?  do you currently have broadband?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

We just switched from 2 decades with Virign.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

If there is no Openreach line at present just have a word with the engineer.

0 Ratings