Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
9kenny5
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Multiple Infinity Problems

Okay, so first problem is that the home hub 3 is terrible at distributing speeds, when 2 computers are being used at the same time, one isn't able to even load pictures on pages!
Now onto the second part. Wired Internet is 100 times slower than wireless somehow.
Third. The automatic wireless channel system is constantly messing up. Whenever I use it, it works for about a month then messes up, so I have to use a wired connection to then change the wireless channel to a manual one. And this seems to kill off some of the speed I receive.
And now, I can only access the Internet during the mornings. So I'm having afternoons with a blinking orange broadband night instead of high speed Internet! Apparently my local area connection is temporarily down, but it's happened for the past 2 days now...
So I'm confused as to if BT know they're really at providing Internet? Also, any tips to how to fix any of the problems I have?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Multiple Infinity Problems

Hi It sounds like some of your problems are wireless based this link may help when the light blinks orange on the home hub what are the lights on the white openreach modem doing
also are all the drivers for your network card and wireless card up to date

http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/wireless/wirelessmenu.html
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Multiple Infinity Problems

0 Ratings