cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geaves
Expert
Message 1 of 6

Must be the odd man out!!

Since changing from Bt B'band to Infinity 2, connection and up times have been very good only 1 reboot since the the end of January.

HH5 seems stable albeit the data received/transmitted is all over the place......even the speed has been consistant...BT Speed Test.png

which is a lot more than I can say for ADSL B'band.....still I suppose it's early days yet.... Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
2ndmouse
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Must be the odd man out!!

Ah well, at least we now know there's one satified customer out there 🙂

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ
I started out with nothing and I still got most of it left

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 3 of 6

There are many satisfied customers out there. Remember the majority of customers that come here are the "few" who experience problems. There is no ISP without customers who do have problems.

Highlighted
bartman1967
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

@geaves wrote:

Since changing from Bt B'band to Infinity 2, connection and up times have been very good only 1 reboot since the the end of January.

HH5 seems stable albeit the data received/transmitted is all over the place......even the speed has been consistant...BT Speed Test.png

which is a lot more than I can say for ADSL B'band.....still I suppose it's early days yet.... Smiley Wink

I have the same, great connection, but my latency a lot higher, DLM has interleaved me quite a lot for me to achieve these speed, thus the high latency.

But as the replies have said, there are a lot more happy customers with a lot of ISP's than unhappy, and they al ways find forums to tell the world their problems.

My connection at the moment:

What's slow about FTTC........DLM 😞
0 Ratings
geaves
Expert
Message 5 of 6

Isn't the latency due to the distance you are from the 'CAB'......sure that's what the engineer told me....

As an added bonus....the openreach engineer was brilliant, nothing was too much trouble for him, he moved the master socket and repaired a break in the orginal install (long story previous house owners)....

0 Ratings
mikesworld
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Yeah it is, although if you are being interleaved the extra added noise can affect the latency.

0 Ratings