cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QPain
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

My HH5 Keeps Resetting And Flashing Orange

My Homehub 5 router (9 months old) starts flashing orange and resets itself more and more frequently. It used to be every couple of weeks, then happened every week. But the last week it's happening almost every day (and sometimes 2 or 3 times a day). What should I do please?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Sage
Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: My HH5 Keeps Resetting And Flashing Orange

Any noise on your line? 17070 option 2 the line should be silent during the test.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

Welcome to this user forum. @QPain 

Is there any noise on your phone calls? Dial 17070 and select option 2, there should be no noise between the announcements.

0 Ratings
QPain
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

I'm not sure how noise is defined, but there is quiet background noise. It's not complete silence.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

quiet line test should be silent but if using a cordless phone you may get a dull hum which is normal  anything else is a problem and needs reporting to 151 as phone fault not broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
QPain
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Many thanks. I've called them and expecting a call back shortly after they've carried out some tests.

0 Ratings
QPain
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Quick update. Mini hub being sent and they're sending an engineer over. It seems there is some fault on the line. Thanks for your super fast help.

0 Ratings