cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

My Halo2 was cut off 3 weeks ago,

My Halo 2 has been a disaster, installed in July, but didn't work for nearly 3 weeks. It was connected eventually and was great, then in september I was disconnected due to an error. Its now October, I was promised this week it would be up and running in 3 to 5 day's. Its still not working. Spoken to so many people, been given so many excuses and reasons, and promises.

Shocking.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: My Halo2 was cut off 3 weeks ago,

do you have fibre to the home or fibre to cabinet?

if former you will have something like this

ONT fttp_small_ont_2019.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Yes, I have all that equipment installed.

BT said at first I didn't have it installed!!. I told the date it was installed, they then blamed open reach.

And so the story goes on.

Last Monday I gave them the serial number on the front of the Fibre box, I was told within 3 to 5 days, it will be reconnected.

Still not connected.

I feel now like getting the order cancelled, and getting Virgin installed.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@garyash872 

Give the FTTP team a call  on 0800 587 4787.

If you cancel without BT agreeing that they cannot fix your connection, then you would be subject to large cancellation charges. You should be able to claim compensation for loss of service.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thank you for the reply.

I have spent so many hours waiting for an answer, put on hold, been given assurance somebody will call back etc.

Installed in July, still not working in October. I spoke to FTTP team last week, it was them who promised I would be connected by now.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

then you need to contact FTTP team again and chase them up

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings