Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mushka
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

My IP Profile has dropped

my speed estimate has gone from 79dl to 72dl and now it is 56dl & 13up,, is this due to cross-talk, 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: After 4 years my IP Profile has dropped

Most likely.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

Re: After 4 years my IP Profile has dropped

post the stats from your hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Re: My IP Profile has dropped

Hi @mushka I've moved you post to create your own thread. If you post your stats the community will be happy to provide assistance.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
mushka
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

its the bt wholesale checker estimate that has reduced, from 79 to 72  and recently gone to 56dl, all i was asking is it crosstalk, ive had fibre since november 2011 and my dl speed went from 69-71 to 56 in feb 2016 and after checking bt wholesale checker the max estimate has reduced.. thanks michael

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

The request for stats was to see if your attainable had also dropped or is it just your connection speed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mushka
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

cannot give stats its a hub 3

0 Ratings