cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

New Customer - Unable to claim sign-up reward

Signed up as a 'new customer' having historically been a customer of BT and switching back now from another ISP. As a historic customer, I have a MyBT account already setup against my email address. I received my emails asking me to activate my account, and have followed and completed those processes. I then received an email stating I needed to claim my reward within the next 60 days. However, after following all the links to claim my reward - when I get to the point of signing into MyBT account there is no link presented to claim my reward.

In addition - my order does not appear in my list of orders.

Update - now I can't even log into my MyBT account. Access Denied message.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: New Customer - Unable to claim sign-up reward

you need to wait until your broadband package has been activated and your cooling of period expired

if you now have 2 BTIDs then that will cause problems claiming

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Thanks - maybe that could be clarified in the communications from BT! I'll report back in a couple of weeks to let you know if that's successful. Just for clarity, what do you mean by two BTIds?

Re: Issues - at the moment the order doesn't show in my list of orders (I can see my historic ones from over 2 years ago) but I can view it by entering the sales reference etc.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

some returning customers have problems claiming rewards  when setting up new account still having an old account 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.