cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: New Customer from Plusnet - Stuck on the wrong IP Profile?

Thanks for flagging this to me @imjolly.

@UploadJohn, we will do all we can to help you. I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

DanielS

Message 12 of 17

Thank you @DanielS 

I have replied with all the information you have requested. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any more information, I'm also happy to speak on the phone if required.

Thanks once again to everyone involved, your help is greatly appreciated.

Message 13 of 17

Just a quick update for this, our Estimates page now shows the most recent 'Sync' speeds since we moved to BT, further more proof that are line is more than capable of receiving the Fibre 2 package.

Our speeds however still remain capped to 55mbps, latest stats from the Smart Hub 2 show 

Data rate: 7.996 Mbps / 55 Mbps

Maximum data rate: 7.985 Mbps / 68.828 Mbps

btforum5.png

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

I've not heard anything from anyone with regards to my issue yet.

Here are some SH2 stats took just now.

Still stuck on 55mbps with the Fibre 2 package.

btforum6.png

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

The mods are really busy just now. They will get back to you when your email reaches the top of the inbox as they deal with all requests in order of receipt to ensure everyone is treated equally as everyone considers their problem a priority

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 16 of 17

Hi @UploadJohn sorry we have not been in touch yet. I've had a look and your details are near the top of the queue and one of the team will be in touch to help you with this soon.

cheers

John

Message 17 of 17

@imjolly Good Evening imjolly, I hope my post didn't come across as a complaint, I tried to word it carefully incase a member of staff saw my post and assumed the issue was fixed. I'm just trying to update the thread here with as much evidence as possible should it be of use to anyone who views it.

I appreciate your reply and will wait patiently for the mods to find the time to address my issue. Thanks for your help once again in getting this tagged for mod assistance.

@JohnC2 Thank you for taking some time out of your evening to reply JohnC2, and thanks for the update. I will wait patiently for you or one your team members to take a look at the issue. Your help is greatly appreciated!

0 Ratings