cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

New Line Install

Hi All

I have BT due onsite on Thursday between 8-1 to install my service.

I did mention that there will need to be a new line installed as it was removed years and years ago by BT due to building work etc. (As my primary phone is Virgin), when I placed the order online.

So this means a new cable will need to be run from the pole to my house across the road etc.

Time has been booked of for this apointment etc. I don't want the engineer to get here and go "Oh sorry mate I dont do pole installs or a no pole equipment was booked"

I assume all this would be taken care of etc? As my time is money as they say!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: New Line Install

Quite standard work. If the engineer can't do it there and then he'll likely just call for a cherry picker to provide assistance.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

That's cool. Hopefully it will be OK, as the pole is on the other side of a B Road.

As I really would like my service up and running on that day, as if I have to put up with Virgin Medias over subscribed junk for any longer I'm going to go mad xD
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Come back and let us know how you get on 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings