Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianjd
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

New Openreach Checker

Go to solution

Openreach have recently changed their site and subsequently the "when can I get fibre" checker.

Before the change my cabinet came up as "in design" with numerous stages left to go before I can get fibre. Now all it says is "Good news – we’ll be upgrading your area to Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) soon".

Prior to this I could see the progress, now all i get is this. Is there anywhere else I can get more info, or am I effectively now stuck with this vague message with no idea where the process is at?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: New Openreach Checker

Go to solution

You're stuck with that vague message which is no less informative than before.

0 Ratings
ianjd
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Well that sucks.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

So what would you do differently if you knew the exact date fibre was available?

0 Ratings
ianjd
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Have more satisfaction knowing a date rather than feeling like being in limbo.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@ianjd wrote:
Have more satisfaction knowing a date rather than feeling like being in limbo.

not sure you would especially when as the date approaches it suddenly moves back 3months and then repeats 3 months later and repeats.  the dates were just holding dates and very frustrating

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.