cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

New broadband plan enquiry

I am planned to move to my new home around south gyle park around 26 Apr, but I cannot find my exact address in the finder (the flat number is missing). I tried many online chat ways but still can't find one representative from BT to help.

Any advise on the above as I would like to check with the broadband package first before the application.

Thanks!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: New broadband plan enquiry

when you say 'new home' is it a new built home or just older home but new to you?  new built homes would normally have FTTP whereas older homes are more likely to have FTTC.

this has nothing to do with BT Retail and suggest trying seller of your new home

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I am sorry for my bad english.

I rented the "new home", and planned to relocate and looking for a service provider to quote a broadband service for my "new home". Therefore, I am just looking for the broadband service which could be provided to my "new home"

Thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

you need to get the correct address of your 'new' home and then enter here  https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

this will show what is available and then up to you to select a package and provider

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings