cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patres186
Message 1 of 5

New customer, still no broadband

Hi,

I have received BT infinity modem 24th of March and was supposed to receive broadband connection 26th of March. However yesterday I have only received the message that my phone line is working. Still no broadband message. My previous ISP stopped services 26th morning and now I am more than 30h without broadband 😞

With all the Uni assignments this is not convenient at all and I am dissapointed... How much longer it can take to get what I am paying for?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: New customer, still no broadband

If it is Infinity 1 that you ordered have you tried connecting the Homehub 5 to see if it is working?

See link how to connect it.

http://btsupport.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/3445634/1386322208/redirect/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xM...==

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Patres186
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for your response. Yes it is Infinity 1.

I have connected it exactly as specified however there is only red light flashing. Yesterday, I have received email that BT will notify me once my broadband is setup. That was like 20hours ago and still no message. I assume therefore that the problem is on the BT side of things not my flat and router connection.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

As you probably know, flashing red indicates no broadband.

I would phone BT and ask them to check what is happening just to make sure that they are aware that your system has not activated.

See link for lights on Homehub

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46541

0 Ratings
MichaelDance
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Ah your like me but different suituation, I don't have a router yet and being messed about hopefully tomorrow they will solve it for me. 

I use BT Fon. on your PC check if you can find a BT Fon wireless network, click it and then type in your My BT information and log in. We're using it due to SKY being disconnected and waiting for BT to pull up their pants and get a move on.

0 Ratings