cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

No Access to Fibre Broadband

I am becoming increasingly frustrated as I watch my neighbours gaining access to fibre broadband yet my house still does not have access.

When I do the postcode checker it says it’s available or becoming available for my immediate neighbours yet my house says there are no plans to make fibre available in my area. Can anyone help with this please as we are a big family home with 2 kids and 2 adults working full time from home, all trying to work with copper broadband. It’s a joke.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: No Access to Fibre Broadband

Try again using your 'phone number.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, I have and get the same message 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

if you are an existing BT customer then enter your phone number here and post results https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Darren76,

Thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry you haven't been able to order Fibre Broadband.

Please can you enter your details into the link posted by @imjolly and reply with those details?

This will help to give us an indication of why the service isn't available and if anything can be done. Please make sure to remove the telephone number before posting.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings