cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bj966
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

No Broadband after weeks of on and off service

Over the last 5- 6 weeks I have had little or no Broadband service. Just the solid orange light on the smart hub day after day for days. The odd day it reappears and then back to nothing. Numerous calls to the helpline but they just tell me its a fault outside my property and it will be being worked on and will be repaired. Promises to keep me updated by text, promises that it will be fixed by midnight in 2 days time but all false and probably lies.

How can BT still expect me to pay for this ? 

I just want an answer to why and when even if its difficult. I think I am entitled to that having been a customer for a long time. Shame this is happened just after I got persuaded to sign a new contract a couple of months ago.

Can anyone help ???

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: No Broadband after weeks of on and off service

does your phone work?    is there any here  https://www.bt.com/consumerFaultTracking/public/faults/tracking.do?pageId=31

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
bj966
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: No Broadband after weeks of on and off service

Yes the phone works fine
0 Ratings