cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

No Fibre Available anymore

Im currently with VODAFONE on fibre 2.. I have been trying to swap back to BT on the same package.

When I type my address in I get told that I can only have Broadband 5-11mbps (I'm getting around 73Mbps at the moment)

I spoke to BT on the chat and they said its no longer available for me! No idea what they are on about here as I have had fibre since day 1 many years ago.. I switch ISPs every time my contract runs out with zero issues until today!

I decided to check the houses near me to see what internet services were available to them, so.. I'm number 9 end of terrace, my neighbour at number 10 can get fibre 2 number 11 can number 12 can 13.. 14.. etc... its only me that cant get fibre. Also I noticed that my local cabinet has FTTP.. yet there are no services available to me for that either...

Can anyone assist/suggest what I should do?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: No Fibre Available anymore

If the DSL checker shows WBC FTTP available to you give the FTTP team a ring.0800 587 4787

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

FTTP Doesn’t come from a PCP.

It’s a Fibre direct from the Exchange, (not necessarily the one your Copper Line comes from) to a Splitter where it then Splits off into 32 Fibres that’ll go to 2 or more CBT’s.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Like this?

Featured Products Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range (Mbps) Availability Date FTTP Install ProcessFTTP on Demand

33030--Available
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thanks. 

What about my fibre issue, any ideas on that?

TIA

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

FTTPo D is not the same as FTTP and is more for business due to cost

it is possible that's your cabinet is full with waiting list which would explain why you are not being offered FTTC

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

If you post a screenshot of the checker result we can have a better idea

0 Ratings