cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

No Fibre for me...?

Go to solution

So all of my street apart from my next door neighbour have fibre broadband but we can’t get it. How do I go about getting someone from BT to look into this for me (and my neighbour) as the 17Mbps just isn’t cutting it with a family of 5 anymore!

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: No Fibre for me...?

Go to solution

Are you a BT Broadband customer?  If so enter your phone number and post results remember delete number 

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

Are you a BT broadband customer ?
Is it showing fibre not available or is it not available due to capacity ?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution

I’m not a BT customer at the moment. I’m currently with Sky but wanting to move over to BT. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

You should be posting on SKY forum asking question

enter your address and post results

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

It’s showing not available when I use the online BT broadband checker. Do you think that it’s solely because I’m with sky? I’ve also tried the sky broadband checker and it also tells me that fibre is not available!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

Post the checker results please. Leave exchange and cab

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

677DD050-6F80-48F8-B56D-5585778634E4.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

E41558FA-6D9E-4EF9-BB4F-E4CD5DF2EB23.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution

That is not results from dslchecker looks more like samknows. That does not show exchange upgraded

dslchecker results would be better

0 Ratings