cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

No Internet (FTTP) Red LOS

Hi Guys, Im just looking to know if i can get a straight answer as it seems that im getting messed about. I got my internet installed on01/09/2020. The engineer left with a red LOS light saying that this would turn on after it timne as it just needs activated. Its been 2 days and still no internet. I contacted BT and they said that the issue was in the exchange and the openreach was dealing with it and it was out of BT hands.

I have just checked my account and theres no fault logged even though they did say they would log it, and when i check open oreders it says that I have missed the engineer call out and wont be avaible till 23rd of September.

Is there someone that can help with this as I feel that im getting nowhere

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: No Internet (FTTP) Red LOS

did you phone FTTP team who deal with this 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Yea tried that,  no one is answering.  I've rung them and it just rings (30mins) with no one picking up, I dont know if they are on lunch but it does say they are busy. I think my battery will die on my phone before someone picks up.

Cheers for getting back to me so quickly tho

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Sorry but you need to persevere with FTTP TEAM as they are place to get your fault fixed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings