Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leelee1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

No broadband after after order placed on the 18th of December

Go to solution
Thought I'd swap from talk talk to BT what a mistake to make placed order everything going fine till today no show from an engineer that's a ringer telephone no broadband organ in place no wonder BT is at the bottom customer satisfaction league league tables finally get to telephone line at about 5 tonight hopefully broadband tomorrow but not holding my breath
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
FocusTech
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: No broadband after after order placed on the 18th of December

Go to solution

Hi,

From experience sometimes the engineer doesnt need to visit the property, but you still get an email or letter saying they will.

If you have a connection already often the work is only done in the exchange and can take any time up until midnight.

When the switch has happened you will need to plug in your new router or reconfigure your current one if you are not using BT kit.

Hope this helps and fingers crossed for you!

0 Ratings
leelee1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
If it goes on by midnight I will eat my hat and then I'll still want to charge me £60 installation
0 Ratings
FocusTech
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Well to be fair i have learnt to be very sceptical of BT doing anything on time, and right first time, but when it does i suffer bouts of minor shock!

0 Ratings
leelee1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
I must admit I will eat a bit of Humble Pie BT come through with it about half hour ago broadband starting to work good on them
0 Ratings