Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 31

Re: No broadband..household going mad

Go to solution

Openreach would not move you to a different cabinet.

Can you please show the broadband availability details again, using your phone number, but leave the cabinet number and exchange information displayed, just edit out your phone number.

0 Ratings
Scoot1972
Beginner
Message 22 of 31

Go to solution

Would it be ok if I just messaged you my number as it's difficult for me on phone to remove number?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 31

Go to solution

just post the exchange and cab number here

were the last set of stats from dslchecker from using your phone number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Scoot1972
Beginner
Message 24 of 31

Go to solution

Fronton on sea cabinet 18. The lady I spoke to yesterday told me I was I cabinet 7

0 Ratings
Scoot1972
Beginner
Message 25 of 31

Go to solution

Screenshot_20191109-104304-473.png

0 Ratings
Scoot1972
Beginner
Message 26 of 31

Go to solution

If bt/openreach won't move me to another cabinet then everyone I've spoke to has not told me the truth ? I did see openreach working on the fibre labelled cabinet for a few hours after he had left my property. 

0 Ratings
Scoot1972
Beginner
Message 27 of 31

Go to solution

That should be frinton not bloody Fronton poxy phone

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 31

Go to solution

so from stats using your phone number on cab 18 and fibre is available with no waiting list shown

have you taken up mods offer of help?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Scoot1972
Beginner
Message 29 of 31

Go to solution

Someone at some point, think it was the engineer told me there was no room in cabinet but I'm not even connected to that cabinet is also what engineer and help line have told me. 

Have emailed details to one of mods on Thursday, hoping they can shed some light but not heard back as yet.

0 Ratings
Scoot1972
Beginner
Message 30 of 31

Go to solution

Quick update. After getting frustrated at being told different things from different call handlers and dates that I'd been promised going past I'm now more in the clear thanks to joining this forum. One of the mods is helping sort the issue out which is apparently quite complex but knowing things are moving is a great help. Still no date but I'm sure it will be sorted..cheers

0 Ratings