cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

No broadband, text system says fixed within 4 hours but Fault not logged, no tracking of fault

Hi

My broadband is not working, router is just flashing red B sign (same for 24 hours, tested on diagnostic socket still same)

I used the text service and it said 'There is a problem with the network in your area, should be fixed with 4 hours, keep track of progress here' But the link says no fault in area and no open faults under my account.

Also my bt mini halo hub (used incase my internet is down) is saying you have reached monthly limit?

Please could someone from support follow up for me please. To tell me if the fault is indeed being looked into.

Thank-you

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: No broadband, text system says fixed within 4 hours but Fault not logged, no tracking of fault

this is a customer help customer forum - your post does not go to BT

try phoning CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and report fault or see if CS have an update

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: No broadband, text system says fixed within 4 hours but Fault not logged, no tracking of fault

Hi @marie890 

Welcome to the Community.

I am sorry that your broadband service has developed a fault.  Have you tried calling my colleagues in the helpdesk on the number above?

Post back and let me know how you get on.  If you're still having problems we can pick up from here.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings