cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andy_furniss
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

No engineer, what a surprise.

Been reading through lots of horror stories of people who have taken days of work and sat on their rear-end all day waiting for some engineer from Openreach who never shows up. No phone calls to say why, nothing.

I'd just like to add myself to that list of people who are extremely frustrated and have wasted a day of holiday from work. I now have no more holiday days this year so thanks a lot BT and Openreach for all your help... not.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
andy_furniss
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: No engineer, what a surprise.

Now my appointment date has changed to 27th December on order tracking. This is just ridiculous. I am so disgusted at BT and Openreach for this complete balls-up. Anyone from BT care enough about their customers to reply to me and help me sort this out sooner than post-Christmas?!

Absolutely useless.

0 Ratings
andy_furniss
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Just got a reply to an email I sent last night saying the engineer was unable to access the property at 13:04 which is a blatent lie. I was in all day and was peering out the window for most of the time to check if anyone had come. What make me sure that this is a lie is that some random guy from Openreach came roun at about 5pm, not to install my Infinity but to apologise for the fact that the engineer had not come to install it... WHAT?!?!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi andy_furniss,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I’ll look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You’ll find the “contact us” link in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David
Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings