cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

No internet for 5 weeks

Go to solution

I'm hoping someone can help. On 27th February my Internet stopped working entirely.  My contract was up with BT and I was considering leaving but they convinced me to stay by upgrading me from BT1 to BT2 package.  BT1 worked perfectly for 1 year. The hub has a solid orange light. Changed all the equipment.  1st engineer who came 4 weeks ago said there was no problem as he could pick up full speed within the property. He said it was something bt themselves had to do. He said the ports were in a state of migration.  I told several bt staff this.  They said that wasn't the issue. External engineers were out too but I got no update. There has been 10 or more missed engineer appointments.  BT just keep doing the same thing. Book an engineer. I promise we will call you back. They never do. I call everyday at least once. Its never ending and they don't seem to care.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: No internet for 5 weeks

Go to solution

Hi @marty175 Thanks for posting, that's quite unbelievable. I'm so sorry about the problems with your broadband, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: No internet for 5 weeks

Go to solution

Sounds very similar to my recent experience. Missed follow up call. Openreach blame BT. BT blame Openreach. Unacceptable. Sorry I can't help as I have made no progress after 4 weeks. Fortunately Virgin are putting in fibre outside our property at present.

0 Ratings