cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

No internet since March

Hi, 

I have been trying to get an internet connection since march but something will always happen which result in me not getting an installation. In march i had an installation, the engineer came but said he couldn't do it due to corona even though we agreed not to even be in the same room as him. Then obviously we had lockdown obviously meaning no installations, which is fair enough. So i waited all the way till the end of June before getting another installation date.  But i was unable to get the installation done due to there being no cherry pickers available. I was then told i would receive an installation today. Today has now arrived and I am being told that my next installation is on the 23rd of this month. Please would i be able to get an earlier installation date because im starting to get very stressed out as ive just entered the 5th month without internet

Thanks

-Jordan

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: No internet since March

do you have a working phone line?

are you getting fibre to the premises/home (FTTP) or is it fibre to the street cab and your existing copper phone line to your home (FTTC)

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Its a new property so there is no line Installed but it will be Fibre to the premises as we have the overhead fibre pole infront of my house
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

if FTTP then you need to phone 08005874787 for assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings