cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
T-neal
Message 1 of 7

No internet since go live date

Hello,

I recently upgraded from standard broadband (17mb d, 1mb u) to infinity 1, received the smart hub on the 6th Dec with a go live date of the 14th. Upon receiving the smart hub I plugged it all in and was receiving the standard broadband up until the 14th as expected with no issues. However, soon as the 14th hit the router light has been steady orange with an NC3-1 error on the router admin page. After contacting BT an engineer was sent on the 16th Dec, after confirming the line was fine he went to the cabinet only to come back and state that our property is not even set up for fibre and that the only speed we can get is standard. So now I’ve been left with no internet since the 14th (I work from home) and been told to wait till the 21st (Thursday) for an update. Is there anything I can do, checking the router interface I can see that since go live no data has been sent nor received. Any help will be much appreciated.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: No internet since go live date

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number  http://dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
T-neal
Message 3 of 7

0802C036-0B34-4008-8A73-FEC58D63870C.jpeg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

as you can see the dslchecker shows fibre is available to your phone number

see if mods can help you sort out your conenction  they will post here 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
T-neal
Message 5 of 7

Thank you, I will await their response
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi T-neal

Sorry to hear the new service hasn't worked for you. I'll have this investigated, to see if we can get it up and running.

Send us in your details using the contact the mods link in my profile.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
T-neal
Message 7 of 7

Cheers Stuart, link followed and details sent
0 Ratings