Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dfenceman
Expert
Message 11 of 26

Re: No show for install

Go to solution

Hi gutted,

Have you checked with https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.htm​l to make sure your line is capable of receiving over 40Mbps download speed ? 

I ask this as many posters recently have gone for Infinity 2 when their line is barely capable of receiving Infinity 1 speeds let alone Infinity 2.

Best regards,
dfenceman
gutted
Contributor
Message 12 of 26

Go to solution

I am not going to wait another 2 weeks then no one shows again i wish i have not bothered

0 Ratings
gutted
Contributor
Message 13 of 26

Go to solution

I have already checked but thanks anyway  i can get a high of 52mb and a low of 38mb

0 Ratings
AndyMaz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 26

Go to solution

@dfenceman wrote:

Hi @gutted,

Have you checked with https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.htm​l to make sure your line is capable of receiving over 40Mbps download speed ? 

I ask this as many posters recently have gone for Infinity 2 when their line is barely capable of receiving Infinity 1 speeds let alone Infinity 2.

What has that got to do with the Engineer not turning up?

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 15 of 26

Go to solution

@AndyMaz wrote:

@dfenceman wrote:

Hi @gutted,

What has that got to do with the Engineer not turning up?

Hi AndyMaz,

Not a lot, just had a chance to flag it up before the OP place an order.  Most posts on here are from people that find out after the event that they cannot get the speeds they hope for.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
gutted
Contributor
Message 16 of 26

Go to solution

I have phoned again and they said they will try to get a earlier date and will phone tomorrow i hope they stick to their word not a very good start

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Graham345
Contributor
Message 17 of 26

Go to solution

Have faith buddy, I've just migrated to BT from the EE filth and all went well. My install was done just at the cabinet though. Compared to EE, BT customer service is very good, I'm sure they'll have you sorted in no time.

gutted
Contributor
Message 18 of 26

Go to solution
never had a problem with EE
0 Ratings
gutted
Contributor
Message 19 of 26

Go to solution

Just had a phone call they are coming today between 8.00am  and 1.00pm i will update if they turn up fingers crossed

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 20 of 26

Go to solution

So what did you opt for, Infinity 1 or 2 ?

Will be interesting to see what speeds you get.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings