cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomoll
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

No space for us to join Fibre? Only 1Mb

Brought a new home. Neighbour’s and others in the streets have Fibre I have been advised no space for us. As a result only about 1mb an option for approx £25 a month! Seems pointless.
Frustrating since everything seems to need WiFi nowadays.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: No space for us to join Fibre? Only 1Mb

if you have a new built home do you have the openreach modem already installed for FTTP?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
detouf
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Hey Tomoll, I'm currently having the same issue but I've been waiting for capacity for almost a year now. I hope you are not in poplar area else it is going to be a long wait.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

There’s a big difference between a New House and a New Build.

I recently bought a 64 Plate Car, it’s new to me but it’s not Brand New.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

@Starwire2000

Thanks for your insight but that is why I asked for more information before trying to help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Tomoll,

Do you have an active telephone service at your new home? If so, can you check it on BT BROADBAND AVAILABILITY CHECKER

Please make sure to edit out you number before posting back the results.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Tomoll
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

No number as yet, we are due to move in so nothing in place yet.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

try using address

0 Ratings