Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robocop-99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 19

Re: Not Getting sync speeds paid for.

Go to solution
How can i post them here without saving as an image? Also I guess you want the information page vs the event log?
0 Ratings
Robocop-99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution

Think i worked it out. If this is what you was asking for 🙂2019-07-30 21_39_52-Information.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

thanks and confirms stats in message 1 - essential package 40/10mb

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Robocop-99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution
So to summarise. I am paying for the Superfast Fibre Plus, which is speeds 80/20. However my router is syncing at 40/10 which is the essentials package so I am not getting what I have paid for.

So could someone please look into this for me.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

have you phone customer services or the options team on 0800800030 and see if they can help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Robocop-99  sorry that you are not seeing the speeds you would expect from your broadband package. We will be happy to help get this fixed for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Robocop-99  thanks for sending over your details. I checked and you are receiving speeds within your estimate but as it looks like the line the support I higher speed I have got the 40/10 profile changed to the 80/20. The order has completed now so can you check and see how your connection is performing and let me know.

cheers
John

Robocop-99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

Thank you so much for this! Was very worried i wouldnt be able to get it sorted! Modem is now syncing at.

2019-08-02 17_47_33-Window.jpg

and after a reboot of the router we're getting a solid 60mb+. Very very happy now. A+

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

That's more like the correct speed and may yet get a bit better