Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KayW
Beginner
Message 1 of 27

ORDI REQUEST

Hi 

i have requested a ORDI which hopefully bring my address up so we can purcahse braodband. I still can not see our address appear to proceed furthur.  Can any one help?

0 Ratings
26 REPLIES 26
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 27

Re: ORDI REQUEST

have you tried to order BT Broadband?

is address correct on royal mail database

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
KayW
Beginner
Message 3 of 27

Yep tried to order, but our address does not appear yet so we can proceed (its  a new build), other flats in our block have bt internet and their adressed come up,   Open reach  advised us BT need to add it to the data base (ORDI?) which we have done.  Not sure how far along we are.

0 Ratings
KayW
Beginner
Message 4 of 27

Sorry new to this, yes address is correct on Royal mail.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 27

I have a mod to help and saee if they can check on the ORDI request

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
KayW
Beginner
Message 6 of 27

Thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 27

Hi @KayW,

Do you have an active land line with BT? Are you looking to order line and broadband with us?

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
KayW
Beginner
Message 8 of 27

Hello

We have a phone line, and cables intstalled by BT,  when we try and purchase a product our flat doesnt show, although other flats in our block have bt broadband.  We were advised when we called our address needs to be added to the data base, which was done by bt when we called last week.  Open reach said they we can have braidband and that we need to request this ORDI from yourselves.  We will be looking for braod band with  BT provider If are address comes up.

Does this make sense?

0 Ratings
KayW
Beginner
Message 9 of 27

I dont know what an ORDI is, open reach advised thats what needs to be done so our flat is visible and added to your data base, so we can proceed to purchasing broadband from BT.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 27

Thanks @KayW,

Providing you are already paying us for line rental, then we'll be able to send off an ORDI request to Openreach. To get in touch with us, click on my user name, view profile, and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you. It may take us 1-2 working days before we can get back to you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings