cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KayW
Beginner
Message 11 of 27

Re: ORDI REQUEST

We are not paying you yet. Its all very confusing. For us to have a line or broadband with u, apparently our adress need to be in your database. Weve been advised we can only have internet via a bt provider. So do we need a phone line with u first. Im confused.
0 Ratings
KayW
Beginner
Message 12 of 27

I cant purchase a phone line with you until our flat appears on your data base?? We have phone line which requires activation? but hopw can we do this, if our flat doesnt appear on your data base? There are other flats in our block who appear on your data base, just not ours.
Please can you advise. Its becoming rather frustrating. We where on the phone for hours last week to BT, and advised our address was added so we can actually buy broadband and line from you, and now we are being told we need to be paying for a line first?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 27

use the link @DanielS has made available to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 27

Hi @KayW,

I'm sorry for any confusion. You should be able to order your telephone line only to be connected at your correct address. This is even if it's not listed on the Openreach database. Once your line is active, and routing updated, then you will be able to place your order to add broadband service. 

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
KayW
Beginner
Message 15 of 27

Hello 

Broad band and lines deals come together with a cheaper package. Wouldnt this just be included in our braodband deal we get. other wise we will be paying double. 

0 Ratings
KayW
Beginner
Message 16 of 27

If we get a line seperatly.  Then order broadband??

0 Ratings
KayW
Beginner
Message 17 of 27

Hello, i have also done this, and spent hours on the phone to BT last week,  its suggested by Mod we buy a line first, however broadband deals include line, if we do line first then broadband its going to be double the price.  I just dont understand why others in our blocks flats show up and not our to go ahead and make a purchase.  

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 27

Hi @KayW

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry that you've beebn having problems.  You should still be able to place an order.  As the address isn't shown we would send it to Openreach as a bronze address.  Your best bet would be to order the line first and then we can look about the deals once that's sorted, given your situation.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
KayW
Beginner
Message 19 of 27

Ok, but isnt line rental inc in broadband quotes? I see 25p/m plus another 2opm for line rental. Thats what i saw... if i add a line as well my monthly cost is higher. I thought it was inc in broadband package. Arghh. Its so confusing for someone whose not tech savvvvy
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 27

You can just order phone line first and when that is connected come back and mods will help with order for broadband. You will then include broadband with phone in package but only 1 line rental

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings