cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

ORDI Request

After too many frustrating experiences I have decided to leave BT and some weeks' ago requested the relevant information in order that my new provider could facilitate the switch. Apparently some database is/was not up to date and therefore the switch could not be affected. Apparently all I needed to do was call BT who would be able to correct the issue. Unfortunately, three calls later no-one had been able to understand the problem and each time the issue was deemed a closed matter. 

Now, roughly 5 weeks later I still can't leave BT because I still do not have the relevant information. Needless to say the cost of my service (which hasn't been working effectively since March - no phone and v. slow speed broadband) has risen. I still want to leave BT. Can anyone out there please help? How can I get "the database"/ ORDI updated in order that I can move on?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: ORDI Request

I have asked forum  mods who are BT employees to see if they can help you.  they will post here but they are extremely busy at present so even after they reply it could take quite a few days before you here back from them

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

Thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

have you tried making a formal complaint. with BT as withe many other organisations this seems to get their attention.

seems ou have every reason to complain

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@AT-M 

the mods will help get ORDI 

if you search forum you will see they have helped others with same problem  a complaint as suggested by @patrickss  won't get help any faster especially as you are trying to leave BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Someone at BT did raise a complaint on my behalf when I tried to find out about this, but then someone else closed the complaint deeming it resolved having not fully grasped what was required.

I think if the mods can help get this sorted I will be very relieved.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @AT-M sorry that you were unable to get this resolved when you called. I've sent you over a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this. We are very busy at present so it will take longer than normal for us to get back to you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings