cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tom1990
Beginner
Message 1 of 24

On BT Infinity 2 package and getting 51mb?

Hi, I've had BT Infinity 2 for years now and been getting around 50mb. Always wondered if I should be getting more,  can someone have a look at my speed test details and see if every looks right. Thanks alot.bt speed 1.pngbt speed 2.pngbt speed 3.png

0 Ratings
23 REPLIES
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 24

Re: On BT Infinity 2 package and getting 51mb?

can you post stats from your router

at present from the profile shown you have a conenction speed right at bottom of the estimated speed range 74/52mb

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
tom1990
Beginner
Message 3 of 24

Is that ok or do you need more details ?bt speed test 5.png

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 24

thanks

are you having problems with conenction dropping just the tplink does not shown internet connection time

which exchange and cab as you deleted that from dslchecker

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
tom1990
Beginner
Message 5 of 24

No my connection is stable, just I've always thought I may be getting less speed than I should be.

I didnt delete nothing ? Shall I run the dsl checker again?

0 Ratings
tom1990
Beginner
Message 6 of 24

orry, see what I did now. Here you go....

forum.png

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 24

Unfortunately like me you are on and ECI cab and at present there is no G.INP which would boost your conenction

tom1990
Beginner
Message 8 of 24

Thanks for the feedback.

Any idea when that will change, if ever? ...Also if I'm  stuck with 50mb, is it worth me being on BT Invinity 2?

Do you think asking them to reset the line may help?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 24

Looks like DLM has banded your line at55M

tom1990
Beginner
Message 10 of 24

Hi, thanks for the help. Can you explain what that means please and what best think for me to do? Thanks alot.

0 Ratings