cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 24

Re: On BT Infinity 2 package and getting 51mb?

Hi @tom1990 I've checked and the order has completed and the profile is not banded now.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 24

from what you posted previously you are on an ECI cab so there will be no G.INP boost at present

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
tom1990
Beginner
Message 23 of 24

Ok then, still only getting 50mb. My current package is about to expire, so it looks like I'm better off going down to infinity 1 instead of 2, that's if I stay with BT. Virgin say can offer me packages up to 350mb. How come I can only hit 50mb with you BT?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 24

your last stats showed connection speed of 57mb which just at bottom of estimated range  the figures quoted by BT are conenction speed not download speed

Virgin is different connection and does not use openreach

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings