cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esmewk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

On the Infinity 2 package but only getting Infinity 1 speeds.

I am the Infinity 2 package with an estimated download speed of 75.5mbp/s and 20mbp/s upload

Capture.PNG

Capture3.PNG

However my download appears to be capped at 38.71mbp/s and my upload at 2mbp/s. The speeds have been exactly the same since it got installed on the 28th October, leading me to believe my speeds are being artificially capped like I'm on Infinity 1. I looked around and other people seem to have had this problem but I can't find any solution.

Capture2.PNG

I'm not too bothered about my download speeds as 38mbp/s is fine but my upload speeds are really bothering me as I upload a lot of videos to youtube, etc.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: On the Infinity 2 package but only getting Infinity 1 speeds.

hi you are on a very old package with a 2mb upload profile that package has not been available for a very long time
The forum mods will reply to you here and give you their link when they read your post
Please do not send them a PM as this is not the correct contact method and this may delay any reply from them as they may not be back on shift for some time

The forum mods normally replywithin3/5 working days after you have contacted them. Personally to you by email or phone

mod contact.JPG

esmewk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

@john46

I'm not sure what you mean. How could that be possible when I only ordered my internet earlier this month and it shows BT Infinity 2 on my bill?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi esmewk,

Thanks for posting. I can check this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
esmewk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Ok, I filled in the form with all the details.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

your upload profile of 2mb was the original 40/2mb service somewhere along the way your account looks like it has been set up incorrectly David M and the mod team will get this resolved for you
esmewk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Alright, well I guess I'll just wait for a reply now
0 Ratings