cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Ongoing fault

Simple question. Why are BT unable to fix the blatantly obvious? Ongoing drop of broadband. Will work for days then drops every few minutes, then settles again. Interestingly, no fault can be traced but it only happens in adverse weather. This as been happening for months and the only thing left, and what I thought of originally, is the overhead cable coming in. Just change it and there we go! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Ongoing fault

This is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT

have you checked for line noise when your connection drops

these intermittent problems are difficult to find and unfortunately you cannot just phone up when it rains and get engineer visit 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

To check for ine noise ring 17070 option 2, best with corded phone.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

now I've heard a lot of noise on the line, what do I do?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

phone 151 and report a phone fault

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings