cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 21

Re: Open order wont be closed

@JohnC2 help me a lot and he suggest me closing account and open new one with new order for broadband and landline, after 2 months I just need somebody who will told me what to do to have a broadband superfast 2 and landline because now I completly dont know what to do next
0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 21

Don't wait until Friday. Do as @DanielS has suggested and ring the Value team on 0800800030, option 1.  They will guide you through it.

0 Ratings
grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 21

@pippincp
I give them chance because I dont want to answer like they still have 2 days or something like that... Iam just tired after 2 months I just dont know how to speak with bt, I just want broadband...
0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 21

That's your choice. I wasn't saying you had to do it.

0 Ratings
grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 21

Hi
@DanielS @pippincp
I called to them yesterday and they told me somebody will call me today at 12.30 but as usually thats not happen. Please could you give me guys any other advice?
I appreciate any help
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 16 of 21

I'm sorry that they didn't call you back @grzesiekskowron1.

I'd like to get it looked into for you and find out what's happening. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you. It may take us a couple of working days before we can get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 21

Hi
@DanielS
I just right know response on you application form. I will wait for contact from you.
Thank You for your help
grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 21

Hi @DanielS
Yesterday I get message with confirmation of new order for broadband and today about 10 min ago I have phone call from bt and they confirm my order and confirm engineers visit so everything looks fine now. I dont know is it thanks for you or not but finally everything looks nice 😊 thanks for everything what you did for me and I will give a update after 5 october when broadband will be active hopefully 😊
0 Ratings
StephanieG
Community Manager - Retired
Message 19 of 21

@grzesiekskowron1 good speaking with you there.  The order is looking good on my side so let us know how you get on after the 05/10 🙂

grzesiekskowron1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 21

Hi @StephanieG
Today everything work fine 😊 Thank you all for Help☺️
0 Ratings