cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dean235
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

OpenRG is back

Follwing a suggested action to reboot my hub, I have had 2 restarts due to OpenRG.

I'm not sure if it will happen again but it has caused my speed to go down by 0.08Mbps. Hardly anything, but more reboots will cause it to go down further.

Any suggested actions?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Jaseb41
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: OpenRG is back

Had 2 open RG reboots myself today not had any since April this year the first one was at 4.30 this morning after a new firmware 1.10 was downloaded to my hh5a and a second reboot 4 hours later at 8.30 but strange thing is my speeds have actually gone up slightly? So will be interesting to see if I get a reboot command in the early hours and the new firmware is installed as back in April it did not install the next day or any day since ?
0 Ratings
Dode
Expert
Message 3 of 4

I get an OpenRG every two weeks whether I want it or not. I've tried changing the lease time but it makes no difference. It happens every 14 days, usually early morning. I never really notice it and if I wasn't checking I wouldn't know it had happened. The speed is fine.

0 Ratings
DavidCo
Expert
Message 4 of 4

What is this 5a-1.10 bundle, downloaded. It hasn't changed firmware version on my HH5.

0 Ratings