cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dj1891
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Openreach Issue, can't place order as apparently I don't have a line?

Trying to place an order with BT after being with talk talk for 2 years, it won't let me, I thought this was maybe a BT issue so tried my number in other providers EE and Sky same issues.  

When I go to DSL checker I get.

There is no data available for this number. This could be either because it is not a BT line or it is a new BT number that has just been provided. Most new numbers will appear on the checker 24 hours after BT has installed the line.

Help

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Openreach Issue, can't place order as apparently I don't have a line?

The DSL checker only works for BT numbers, that's why you are gettinng the error message there. Try your address in the checker and see what results it returns. It might be that the cabinet is full.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Openreach Issue, can't place order as apparently I don't have a line?

Hi @dj1891

Thanks for your post and apologies that you're having problems placing an order.

Are you any further forward since posting this?  If you're still having trouble post back as we can give you a hand with this from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings