cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 14

Openreach Record is missing my fibre cabinet number

Hi. Please Help !  After much waiting Fibre has now come to our village, but whilst my neighbours to the left and right of me have correct Openreach records with the cabinet number showing on them (meaning they have been able to place orders) but my record has cabinet number showing as blank, which means I cannot place an order.  There is no question nor doubt that I am connected to that cabinet in which Fibre is now available! How can I get my record updated please? Many Thanks Andrew

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: Openreach Record is missing my fibre cabinet number

Enter your phone number HERE and post back a screenshot of the result. Remove your phone number before posting but leave exchange etc intact.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 14

Hi. Thanks for your help. please find attached screenshot, and also the screenshots using alternate Openreach lookup that shows results for my house and neighbours (note the missing cabinet nmber on mine!). Many Thanks Andrew

Home Openreach 1.pngHome Openreach 2.pngOpenreach checkerOpenreach checker

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 14

with the estimates from the checker you are obviously very close to the exchange so you may be connected direct to exchange and not a street cabinet.  have openreach erected a street cabinet right outside the exchange?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Hi. Thanks for reply. Yes, the cabinet is directly outside the exchange, but my house is in the same infrastructure situation as my neighbours to left & right, and as you see their records are correctly filled out and so can happily place a Fibre order, unlike me 😞  ... any ideas on how I can swiftly have that Openreach record corrected/updated ? Many Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 14

then complete the form and get openreach to update their records  https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e0b080d

if you get automated reply then send form again until you get reply from a person

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 14

Thanks, I have filled out the form and will keep you posted

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 14

Hi. Thanks. But afraid after 10 serial submissions of the form I'm still only receiving automated reply, looks like they've removed any ability to have a response from a person - any other ideas to expedite? many thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 14

Was this ever resolved? I am having the same issue
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 14

The OP only posted it this morning so I doubt it.
0 Ratings