Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 17

Openreach database has wrong address

Go to solution

Hello

We are with BT broadband and landline. Although it was a new built when we moved in about 10 years ago, your address lookup still shows the wrong street next to us. A whole estate with 27 properties on the same postcode has the same issue, and that causes constant problems. Can anyone please help to correct it? Thank you.

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 17

Re: Openreach database has wrong address

Go to solution

I have asked mods to see if they can help    they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @maRi8

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the mix up with the address details we have stored for you.  Is your address correctly listed on >> Royal Mail's address finder? <<

As long as it's correct with Royal Mail we can get it updated for you from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Please include the address when you send your details over exactly as it is listed with Royal Mail.  We'll be back in touch as soon as you reach the top of our email queue.

Cheers.

Robbie

Highlighted
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @maRi8 I've sent you a Private Message please can you check and reply to me.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @maRi8 Thanks for replying to my PM. I've dropped you an email as the bt.com team would like a screen shot or what you are seeing when you are trying to change your broadband package. Please can you check again and reply to my email with the screen shot attached.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

Dear John

I have just sent a reply to your e-mail with the required screenshots attached.

Many thanks

maRi8

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @maRi8 Thanks for sending them over and I've forwarded them to get this investigated. Very strange that it does not follow the Royal Mail address format. I'll update you as soon as I hear back

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @maRi8 Sorry but I need a bit more information so I have dropped you a PM. Please can you check this and reply back to me.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @maRi8 I called earlier sorry I could not reach you and that this issue has not been resolved yet. Can you post back and let me know some of the problems that the listing of the address incorrectly is causing as this might help me escalate it and get it resolved quicker. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution

Hi JohnC2,

Thank you for your message. I tried to send you a private message in reply as it contains our address, but was not able to send it out as it said you don't have Private Massage enabled. What should I do?

maRi8

0 Ratings