Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: Openreach database has wrong address

Go to solution

Just reply to the PM you recieved including the asked for info.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @maRi8 I called again this morning sorry I could not reach you. My private messages are turned off as I will be out of the office next week.

I know the correct and incorrect format of the address and you are correct not to post this on the live forum. The case to get the records is progressing I was just wondering if it is causing any major issues at present and I could escalate it higher. If it is then can you post back and just explain the issues it is causing and one of the other Mods will update the case in my absence. If it is not causing any issue that needs immediate attention then that's OK and I will update you when I've had an update on the request on my return.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

Hi JohnC2

Thank you for a reply and trying to chase this issue for us to resolve. No this error at present hasn’t caused any ongoing serious issue(s) which requires immediate attention. We can wait, though sooner fix the better, of course. Thank you again for your support. Have a great holiday. We hope to hear good news very soon.

And it is best for me to communicate with someone via text or e-mail as I am not a native speaker who finds very uncomfortable on the phone with an anxiety that I may miss something, especially when it is about a business-related issue.

Many thanks,

maRi8

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @maRi8

Thanks for posting back!

I'll pass your message on to @JohnC2 and he'll get back to you when he returns from his time off.

Cheers,

Robbie

Highlighted
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @maRi8 I checked the broadband availability checker on bt.com and it appears the records have been updated now to the correct addresses for your area. Please can you check and post back to let me know if this is fixed for you now?

Cheers
John

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution
Hi JohnC2
Yes I can see it now, this is fantastic!! Thank you so much for you guy's great support and hard working for long, it is greatly appreciated!
maRi8
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @maRi8 Thanks for checking that for me and good to hear that it has been fixed 🙂

Cheers
John

0 Ratings