cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Openreach have wrong reference number?..

Go to solution

So I placed my home move order on the 16th November, 7 orders later and I am still waiting to be connected to fibre. BT have advised me that the reference number have for my modem (i think) is wrong and they just need to get it updated but are unable to suggest a time frame. 

I'm not sure why it has taken so long to establish the issue or why B.T just kept placing orders but wondered if anyone had any advice for things I can do to speed it up as I am currently unable to work (looking into a dongle etc)

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Openreach have wrong reference number?..

Go to solution

@Newplace 

Welcome to this user forum.

Is this for an FTTP (Direct fibre into your home), and you have one of these already installed?

Capture.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Keith_Beddoe 

Yes it is and we have the white modem attached on the wall from the previous home owner., all green lights on.  Also had the new hub delivered but that is showing a solid orange light. 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@Newplace wrote:

Hi @Keith_Beddoe 

Yes it is and we have the white modem attached on the wall from the previous home owner., all green lights on.  Also had the new hub delivered but that is showing a solid orange light. 

Thanks 

Then it maybe best to speak to the FTTP team to make sure that its registered against your address. You may need to give them the serial number of the modem.

They are on 0800 587 4787.